Monthly rent: NOK 5 040,-
Shared bathroom + additional toilet
Our private rooms are 10 sqm and includes a desk and chair, storage, and internet access. This co-living unit is made up of 4 private rooms that will have shared access to a fully furnished kitchen and living room. The rooms are in our new building and are situated across the 1st and 6th floor.
Area: 10 m2
Number of rooms: 4
Bathroom: Shared bathroom + additional toilet
Furnished : Partially
Monthly rent: NOK 5725,-
Electricity / district heating: NOK 430,- per month*
Deposit: NOK 10,000 / Deposit guarantee to 14% cost of the deposit amount
Internet, water and sewer charges are included in the rent.
The private rooms include:
- Desk and chair.
- Access to Wifi.
- Private storage unit and indoor bicycle parking.
The Co-living unit shares:
- Furnished kitchen and living room. The area is furnished with a sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. This includes a stove, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. With us, two residents each share their own fridge and freezer.
- Shared bathroom and an additional toilet. Tiled bathroom with toilet, shower, sink, mirror and storage.
- Access to all common areas in the property including shared laundry, reading room and social outdoor areas.
At Campus Living Voll we offer the two following lease options:
- One year lease until 31.07 each year, see prices above.
- Short term lease with 3 months´ notice period at a 15% higher price.
In addition to the ordinary rent, NOK 430,- is paid on account for electricity/district heating per month. District heating/electricity is settled once a year after the 2nd study semester based on actual consumption.
The tenant is responsible for taking out contents insurance and has access to a communal laundry which can be used for a fee.
Note that the rooms may vary slightly in size.
You will need to create an user profile at www.hybel.no when you submit an application.
Illustration of the floor plan is not representative of all the homes
Campus Living Carl Berner - opening in 2025