Co-living type C, D, E
Monthly rent: NOK 7 150,- // SHORT TERM RENTAL
Our private rooms are between 8-9 sqm in size and include a bed, study space, internet access, and plenty of storage. This co-living unit is made up of 4 private rooms that will have shared access to a fully furnished kitchen and living room. The rooms are located across the 1st and 4th floor.
Dormitory area: 8-9 m2
Number of dormitories: 4
Bathroom: Shared bathroom + additional toilet
Furnished : Yes
Rental period: 01.01 - 31.07
Monthly rent: NOK 7 150,-
Electricity / district heating: NOK 450,- per month*
Deposit: NOK 15 000,- / Deposit guarantee at 14% of the guarantee amount
The private rooms include:
- Bed with storage and main mattress
- Desk with chair
- Wardrobe and under bed storage
- Shelf above bed with light
- Private storage unit and indoor bicycle parking
- Access to Wifi.
The Co-living unit shares:
- Fully furnished kitchen and living room. The area is furnished with a sofa, coffee table, TV, dining table and chairs.
- The kitchen is equipped with everything you need. This includes a stove, hob, fridge/freezer, sink and dishwasher. In addition, all dishes, glasses, cups and dishes are in place. Two residents each share their own fridge and freezer.
- Tiled bathroom with toilet, shower, sink, mirror and storage, as well as an extra toilet. In addition, there is one additional toilet in the collective.
- Weekly cleaning of the common area.
- Access to all common areas in the property including laundry, study hall, social indoor and outdoor spaces.
We have the following lease agreement:
- Semester rental. This is a non-cancellable contract from 01.01 tom. 31.07
- One year lease agreement. This is a non-cancellable contract from 01.08 tom. 31.07 each year.
- We offer parking space rental. Please contact us for more information on prices and availability.
In addition to the ordinary rent, NOK 450,- is paid on account for electricity/district heating per month. District heating/electricity is settled once a year after the 2nd study semester based on actual consumption.
The tenant is responsible for taking out contents insurance and has access to a communal laundry which can be used for a fee.
You will need to create an user profile at www.hybel.no when you submit an application.
Illustration of the floor plan is not representative of all the homes